HRIS Manager – Workday
A world renowned global medical company are currently looking for an HRIS Manager with experience with WORKDAY on a permanent basis to work in their Dublin office. This opportunity is central to the companies continued implementation and development with Workday and their Global HRIS Operations.
- The HRIS Manager will be managing the day to day activities of the HRIS Team. This will range from support to project based work.
- You will provide monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports to the Director of Finance.
- The position will offer the HRIS Manager to both be hands on with HRIS as well as to work with senior members of the HR community and Finance to determine the HRIS strategy.
- This will be very much a team management position where the HRIS Manager will be released to motivate and lead the HRIS Team of 5.
- This role will release the HRIS Manager to run the HRIS Team freely and to grow in further experience with Workday.
- 3 years’ experience within HRIS.
- 2 years’ experience with Workday. Modules of interest would be: Benefit, Recruitment, Performance, Compensation and Finance.
- Previous experience with Taleo would be advantageous but not critical.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Working experience with HR practices and procedures.
To apply, complete the form below….