Senior and Mid-Weight PHP Developers – FinTech - Permanent
A leading financial Technology organisation in London are currently looking for multiple PHP Developers on a permanent basis. The role offers a great opportunity to play a key role in a growing business critical Development team. If you are a senior PHP Developer looking to work within a rapidly growing FinTech providing alternative finance solutions to SME’s and Start-ups.
- An opportunity to work on a platform with PHP, MySQL, Memcache on a LAMP Stack.
- Opportunity to work on Greenfield projects, redeveloping the company platform from the ground up.
- Further technologies used are: Laravel, Less, Angular.JS, Twitter bootstrap, Golang and Nginx.
- Opportunity to build and introduce the Restful API to power the companies’ entire platform.
- All developers will be given their own choice of developer spec – MAC/Windows/Linux Laptop.
- Ongoing Development training programme which includes subscriptions to Laracasts and Tutsplus Premium.
- Time given to developers each week to develop your own skills further.
- Normal company perks such as fruit, juices, pizzas and beers.
- Proven track record working with PHP and migration projects and therefore experience with refactoring spaghetti code into clean interfaces.
- Experience with Frameworks such as Symfony2, Laravel, CodeIgnitor and Zend2.
- Knowledge of GIT Version control
- Full understanding for TDD – Testing code will be essential
- Experience with Amazon AWS Web Services
- Graph Databases
- AngularJS experience
Apply by completing the form below………