Senior PHP Developer (Symfony2)
A leading financial technology company in London are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer (Symfony2) on a permanent basis. The role offers a great opportunity to play a key role in a growing business critical Development team within an award winning and rapidly growing FinTech.
- Lead the back-end development of the company’s current investor portal built in Symfony2.
- Predominantly Green-Field projects with minimal legacy code.
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies such as: AWS, Amazon RDS, Jenkins, Travis and all within an Agile environment.
- All employees are given the opportunity to gain stock options.
- Paid cooked meal every Friday and multiple company parties and celebrations.
- 4-5 years of experience with Object Oriented PHP including strong experience with MVC PHP Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Symfony/Symfony2
- Knowledge and experience working with Doctrine2
- Experience using RestFul services
- Experience with PHPSpec/TDD Behat/BDD
Apply by completing the form below…