DevOps Engineer – FinTech – Permanent – London
An award winning FinTech organisation in London are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis. The role offers a great opportunity to play an integral role in the growing business critical engineering team.
This FinTech are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience building environments that autoscale with demand. If you have experience with Ansible, Chef or Puppet then this is likely to be the role for you.
- The opportunity to join a growing Engineering team within an award winning company. Thus far in 2015 the client has received 12 awards.
- The DevOps engineer will work with the rest of the engineering team building and developing the infrastructure to power the API.
- The DevOps engineer will be expected to offer opinions and suggestions on projects and the development of the company.
- Proven experience with Linux (CentOS more specifically)
- Database management experience (MySQL)
- Experience with Ansible configuration tool
- Experience with Git
- Experience and knowledge of CI and CD pipelines
- Experience using Docker
- Experience with PHP, Python or GO.
- Experience working within an Open Source Community
To apply for this opportunity or to find out more information, complete the form below…