IT Support Engineer
A world famous, incredible and life changing charity are looking for an IT Support Engineer on a permanent basis based in Surrey. The IT Support Engineer will report into the IT Infrastructure manager to support and deputize for them on occasions. The IT Support Engineer will work alongside 2x IT Support staff. The Charities IT department contributes to the strategic and operational success of the charity.
- To work within a customer service driven IT Support function.
- Opportunity to equip the customers with the necessary IT resources to enable them to perform effectively and enabling the customers and the charity to thrive.
- Opportunity for the IT Support Engineer to provide efficient solutions through innovation, research and implementation of new products.
- Identify problems in a timely and efficient manner to assist employees.
- Log user system issues from users and escalate by administering internal processes.
- Act as point of escalation for the more challenging issues faced by IT Support Technicians and assume responsibility for resolving those issues.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of the network infrastructure. These consist of: hardware (servers, firewall, phone switches, internet connections etc) and software (windows server 2008 and newer, VMWare, MS DynamicsGP etc).
- Assist in the implementation of IT strategy and policy.
To learn more about this opportunity or to apply, complete the form below….