MS Dynamics CRM Support/Sys Admin
A leading Financial investment FinTech company are currently looking for an MS Dynamics CRM Support/Sys admin engineer on a permanent basis. The MS Dynamics CRM Support/Sys admin engineer will be based in the London office and will be providing 3rd line support to clients as well as data customization to continually ensure Client satisfaction as well as increase the speed of delivery.
- The MS Dynamics CRM Support/Sys admin engineer will provide the vital 3rd line support to all clients.
- Will be given full responsibility to on-board all new users
- You will run project, liaise with end clients as well as designing, implementing and monitoring system strategies, including architecture, security and backup.
- The right candidate will install, maintain and configure server software as well as providing business analysis and system customizations.
- Opportunity to provide new clients with training on the CRM as well as producing articles for the client support portal.
- This engineer will be given opportunities to manage or provide guidance to junior members of staff.
- 3rd Line support experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Client facing work.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2016
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to work to tight time frames.
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- User support of any IT Product
- SQL 2012/2014
- Active Directory
- Cloud Services – AWS or Azure
Apply by completing the form below…..