CRM Developer – MS Dynamics:
An award winning energy facilities company are currently looking for an MS Dynamics CRM Developer on a permanent basis. The company are 5 years old and are growing rapidly whilst maintaining its original identity as a flexible and rewarding employer.
- The MS Dynamics CRM Developer will maintain, develop and ensure the smooth running of the company’s central business system.
- The central business system is MS Dynamics. They are currently using MS Dynamics 2015 online and are upgrading to 2016. Therefore, there will be no legacy system work and the developer will be always working with the latest technologies.
- The client is looking for a developer to come on board as the Technical expert for MS Dynamics. This developer with be given real ownership of the role and the system and will be released to implement new ideas and processes.
- The company offer truly flexible working hours and are keen to provide a proper work life balance for their staff. In essence the client appreciates the true value of their staff and really champions them.
- 1-2 years’ experience with MD Dynamics CRM.
- Commercial experience with at least 1 full CRM deployment
- Thorough knowledge of Dynamics CRM On-Premise/Online application, customization and SDK.
- The developer will be required to develop “out of the box” solutions for the Dynamics CRM system. For example, custom entity/field creation.
- The developer will also be released to develop and create bespoke functionality for the Dynamics CRM System.
- Dynamics CRM Microsoft Certifications – MB2-701, MB2-701, MB2-707, MB2-712
- Experience with SharePoint and Office365
To apply for this position, please complete the form below….