JD Edwards Business Analyst
A global engineering company are currently looking for a JD Edwards Business Analyst based in Manchester, to report into the Business Process Manager based in the US. The JD Edwards Business Analyst will be expected to lead and participate in all major information technology projects that impact the finance function on JD Edwards.
- The JD Edwards Business Analyst will participate in JD Edwards rollout projects across Europe, whilst taking the technical lead for the finance function.
- Opportunity to travel with the job. Approximately 10% travel.
- You will be given project leadership for key finance IT initiatives (JD Edwards).
- Day to day support of the Finance Function (JD Edwards).
- Liaison with the global JD Edwards IT and business user groups to drive productivity and process improvements for the Finance function.
- Supporting the UK Business’ finance team as well as Sweden, Denmark, Germany and further countries as they go live on JD Edwards.
- Focus to be placed initially on accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, fixed asset and financial reporting.
- Professional computing qualifications such as a degree.
- 5 or more years of experience with JD Edwards enterprise one (E1) in a large European organization.
- Experience with full-cycle implementations and upgrade experience with JDE F1.
- Working experience with change management or change acceleration.
- Experience with a major ERP deployment.
- Either ITIL, Prince or Agile methodology experience.
- Facilitation training.
To Apply, complete the form below....