HRIS - PeopleSoft Analyst
A global consultancy firm based in the East Midlands are currently looking for an HRIS – PeopleSoft Functional Analyst on a permanent basis. The PeopleSoft Analyst will provide functional support to the user group. This consultancy firm operates in the Americas, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia pacific providing services across consultancy, technology and innovation.
- The PeopleSoft Functional analyst will provide functional support for the PeopleSoft HR system t ensure smooth operation of the PeopleSoft based business.
- Provide a partnership with HR and the consulting teams providing analysis and support for Finance and HR Systems.
- Support the on-going core maintenance and administration.
- Provide functional support for managing incidents – deliver excellent customer service, by developing solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity, creativity and innovation.
- Working with HR to support in further automation for improved and continued efficiency.
- Full working knowledge of the PeopleSoft modules – Core HR, Administer Workforce, Monitor Absence, Benefits, eDevelopment, Enterprise Learning at v9.1
- Good knowledge of PeopleTools including the Key User Interface features.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM security and workflow.
- An ability to integrate PeopleSoft HCM data, using Query or other tools.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft Financials
- Knowledge of complex integration flows
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft development
Apply by completing the form below…