Senior HRIS Analyst – HR.net
A leading law firm are currently looking for a Senior HRIS/HR Systems analyst with experience with HR.net on a permanent basis in London. This firm have a large HRIS System with over 5000 staff Globally. They are looking to move into an HRIS transformation project within the next 18 months expanding the Senior HRIS Analysts opportunities and experience greatly.
- Ongoing Maintenance of the HR.net system and its infrastructure.
- Data Audit and cleansing process
- Second level helpdesk for HR Systems issues
- Act as an HR.net super user
- Maintenance and design of workflow processes in support of data integrity
- Vital role to play in the Global HRIS Project team.
- Take a lead role in articulating to third party consultants how the current system is structured.
- Playing a key role in selecting and implementing the chosen new HR System.
- 5 years’ experience with HR Systems and Management information.
- Sound understanding of HR Systems processes and functionality
- Strong knowledge of MI requirements and best practice
- Thorough HR.net experience
Apply by completing the form below…