Workday HRIS Business Analyst - Permanent
A global retail company are currently going through a Global HRIS Transformation Project with Workday and are in Phase 1.5 of the implementation. The company currently require 2 Workday Business Analysts on a permanent basis.
The Job Overview:
- The Workday Business Analyst will be expected to provide support for the HR Systems (Workday and Successfactors), brining an ability to maximize the usage of the platform.
- 1 year’s experience with Workday on a transformation or implementation project.
- Currently 6,000 HRIS system users.
- The Workday Business Analyst will provide specialist knowledge on Workday and Successfactors.
- Work with the HRIS Manager to implement change requests.
- Manage and configure system releases.
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years HRIS experience. Experience with Workday is imperative
- Working experience with Workday implementation projects as well as BAU.
- Hands on Functional and configuration experience.
- CoreHCM and Talent Module experience.
- An ability to work with Workday to produce a more customized and tailored approach.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
Contact Andy on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To Apply, complete the form below…