Workday HRIS Manager - Permanent
A global retail company are currently going through a Global HRIS Transformation Project with Workday and are in Phase 1.5 of the implementation. The company currently require a Workday HRIS Team Leader/Manager on a permanent basis.
The Job Overview:
- The Global HRIS manager will be expected to maintain the HR Systems (Workday and Successfactors) by overseeing governance across the following areas: Service Management, incident, change management, continual service improvement and stake holder management.
- 2 years experience with Workday on a transformation or implementation project.
- The Manager will act as liaison between external vendors and have the ability to translate system technology into common business language.
- Currently 6,000 HRIS system users.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years experience with HRIS and 2 years on a transformation or implementation project (workday).
- Experience overseeing the support model of the HRIS Systems: Happy to work on BAU as well as Implementation projects.
- Hands on Functional and configuration experience.
- An ability to work with Workday to produce a more customized and tailored approach.
- Experience managing and leading a global support team.
- Experience ensuring the test environment is constantly kept up to date.
- Experience with service delivery: ITIL preferred.
Contact Andy on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To Apply, complete the form below…