HRIS (Workday) Analyst
A world transforming organisation based in New York are currently looking for a contract HRIS (workday) Analyst for an initial 6 months. The HRIS (Workday) Analyst will be based in the New York office but also support regional offices across America and Brazil, Belgium, Spain, Turkey, Asia and Latin America.
- The HRIS (Workday) Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Global HR team with data entry, reporting, analysis and data integrity for all HR Systems.
- The HRIS Analyst will specifically be working with Workday.
- You will define, develop and execute test plans and scripts for appropriate implementation of new functionality or modified functionality.
- The HRIS Analyst with create ad-hoc reports whilst manipulating delivered reports to satisfy client needs.
- As HRIS Analyst you will write and maintain user documentation and providing help desk support as well as developing training documentation.
- 3 years HRIS experience
- Working experience with business analysis and data analysis with HR Systems (Workday),
- Project Management and Business Analytics best practices experience.
- Experience working with Globally remote teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience with data mining and data analytic methodologies.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Apply by completing the form below….